"Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpah and Shen, and called the name of it Eben-ezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us." I Samuel 7:12
Another reason in the Bible to prove to us that God will help us just like He did Samuel and the children of Israel.
"I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons."
"I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."
Psalm 16:7-8
Verse 8 is telling us to put God first in our lives!
"For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption."
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
Psalm 16:10-11
Verse 10 tells us that God will not leave our souls in hell and in Verse 11 it goes on to tell us that God will show us the path way of life!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment