Wednesday, September 5, 2018

"Because He Lives"

I know it has been awhile since I've posted on this blog of encouragement. But I had surgery on Monday and was recovering from that. Today, was my first day back to work which means I'm back to doing my daily task. So here it goes. "The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God." Psalm 14:2. What comes to mind when I read this verse is that the Lord was looking down on his dear children. To me I see a picture of God and our loved ones looking over us! 😃 A song that I usually either read or sing in my Devotions is coming to mind.....Because He lives I can face tomorrow!!!! He's the reason we can face our everyday task without fear or worry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment