Friday, September 7, 2018

"Be happy and content"

You can always learn something new when you read your Bible. As I was reading in I Samuel 8 this morning/afternoon I learned that Samuel had a son named Joel which I didn't know. 

"Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned (simulated or pretended; insincere) lips." Psalm 17:1
Verse 1 says that Jesus hears our cry's and Prayers.

"Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress." Psalm 17:3
Verse 3 says that Jesus hears us in the night time! 

"I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech." Psalm 17:6
Verse 6 tells me that God is always listening to us and never ignores us. He truly is our best friend to talk to every hour! 

"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, (contented; pleased.) when I awake, with thy likeness." Psalm 17:15
Verse 15 tells me we should awake and be happy! 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment