I went to camp last week for several of the services and felt God's presence there. It was such a great refreshing time for me Spiritually!
"Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed." Psalm 6:2. In the verse it says I am weak. We all have had a time in our life when it just felt like we couldn't go on, but we had God who pulled us through it. He goes on to say heal me; for my bones are vexed. He heals us from surgeries or whatever else it maybe in life. Later on in the chapter he says "Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping." Psalm 6:8. I'm so thankful that God hears our voices. He continues in verse 9 and says "The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer." I'm glad he didn't stop in verse 8. It is so wonderful that he hears our voices and answers our Prayers!
"Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies." Psalm 6:7. Thank God he can help us through our times of grief. What would we do without God? Absolutely nothing. He helps us through every phase in our lives and brings us out victorious.
No comments:
Post a Comment