Yesterday, morning at Church the message was just for me! The verse that really caught my eye was "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10. In the time of our weakness He will help us! He will strengthen us, help us and uphold us. What more could we ask for? HE TRULY IS AN AMAZING, AWESOME AND WONDERFUL GOD! 🌝⛪
And today on the way home I turned the radio on and my CD (The Lord is Good by the Collingsworth Family) that I have started playing. The song is called "It Matters to the Master" started playing and it was just what I needed. It has to be one of my favorite songs now!!!!!! I listened to the song and sang it didn't times but never really paid attention to all of the words. But I did on my way to work and back today. And it blessed my soul!!!!!!
If you would like to listen to the song click the link above.
Also the Collingsworth Family have a new CD ("Mercy and Love") coming out and the previews are awesome! I've been enjoying listening to it as well! You can purchase it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment