Friday, February 9, 2018
"Presence"
I have really felt the Lord's help the last few days and it's so encouraging especially the Prayers He has answered the last few days! I keep telling myself if it is the Lord's will then it'll happen like He wants it too! "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33. It's encouraging to know that no matter what we go through that we can have peace because God has told that in Him we might have peace. And knowing that God has overcome the world is all the more encouraging because it just proves us more that He can do anything and can take care of us no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment