Thursday, February 1, 2018

Daily Encouragment

This week I have really been Praying some earnest Prayers and been struggling a lot but I know who holds my hand and my future! I'm so thankful that God can help me do the right thing and to the show the right attitude!!!! I'm also so thankful that he has helped me with one thing and I know he will help me do the other things. Because he says so in his Word! "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." John 14:13. "If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." John 14:14. "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith." Galatians 5:22. I'm thankful that Jesus is helping me and though its taking me a while I know he will never leave my sight. "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." I Peter 5:7. This is exactly what I'm doing today casting all my cares, struggles and hurtfulness on Him today. "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;" Colossians 3:23. I am so encouraged by God's Word today. He is giving me about every Scripture verse I need to help me through these trying times. "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:"
 Ephesians 4:31. "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." Ephesians 4:32. I'm so thankful that Jesus forgave me of my sins and I wanna be sure and forgive others like he wants me to do and to show the kind Christian attitude I'm suppose to do. I hope these words have encouraged you as much as they have me!

No comments:

Post a Comment