Monday, December 4, 2017

"Blessed"

As I watched Minimalism (what little bit I watched it shows that you can have hardly anything and still be thankful) a little bit this afternoon it really got me thinking to be more thankful for what I have and about the things that I want that I don't really need. It also has me getting rid of my clutter that I've been meaning to do for weeks. I now have my kitchen decluttered let me know what you think. I'm always afraid of it looking like I have no decorations when there is nothing out.
My cabinets are a little out dated but when we moved here I didn't wanna pay the money to get new ones so we went and got new door knobs. Maybe some year I'll get new cabinets but back to being thankful. I'm very thankful that I have cabinets in my kitchen.

Ignore the dishes please, my dishwasher was washing other dishes.
My refrigerator usually is covered with stuff, right now it currently just has pictures on it.

My Christmas decorations aren't on the table yet. I was wondering if I should leave nothing on it? Any thoughts??

I trust you enjoyed my thoughts on being thankful!!!! We can always count our blessings!!!! Always be thankful for what you have it makes you appreciate it more and it makes you happy as well!

4 comments:

  1. I understand you may want new cabinets, but they aren't so bad! I'd just be thankful for the kitchen aid and diswasher. Haha. Obviously, updated cabinets are nice, but it's better to have kitchen aid and dishwasher. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm extremely thankful for the both of them! They have saved me a lot of time! :)

      Delete
  2. Also, I would add something to table in middle. :) but just a littLe something not like a table cloth or anything jsut a little something in middle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok good idea! I usually don't use table cloths, sometimes I use a table runner.

      Delete