#1-Quit trying to please everyone. Although you can do it in a nice and kind way. I'm learning this!!!
#2 Quit fearing change. Lord, help me on this one. Changing myself is something that I'm not good at although with the Lord's help I have been changing a lot of myself (I might add that its a POSITIVE change) here lately and will continue too!
#3 Quit living in the past! As my husband always tells me I can't live in the past and people change. He is so right (unfortunately it has taken me awhile to realize that). I'm working really hard on this one. Like most people's past mine isn't a good one and I'm doing my best to change that.
#4 Quit putting yourself down. Like my husband says putting yourself down doesn't do any good and it only makes it worse (he is quite the intelligent man)! And I'm not gonna lie this is one of my worst habits.
#5 Quit overthinking. Boy oh boy. Lord help me in this area. I wish I could say that I'm doing better in this area but unforunately I'm not its a hard one to conquer.
My goal in this blog is to encourage and share my testimony to help others!!! Until next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment