As I was driving for work today (it was a long drive) I had plenty of time to think. I love the peaceful time of just being able to sit and think. Anyways back to what I was thinking about. As I passed a semi my brain begin to think about the things we should be thankful for. But we don't think about, such as toilet paper. That has been a big topic during this pandemic. When you would go to the store (and/or ordering online) and pick up toilet paper you probably didn't think of all the processes that go into it. Such as the factories making it, the transportation of getting it to the stores or the mail processing offices, the clerks that stack it on the shelves or the employees at the mail processing offices and lastly the employees that scan your products to purchase it or the employees who scan them to delivery them to your house. That is a lot of employees to get you toilet paper. Something so simple as toilet paper but something to be very thankful for. Lets purpose in our hearts to be thankful for every single thing whether it be something small or big.
P.S. You can imagine something besides toilet paper if you like. That's just where my crazy mind went to.😂
No comments:
Post a Comment