Friday, March 30, 2018

"Faithful"

It's been a busy last two weeks. I have started a new job and therefore I don't have as much time to get on here and blog. During this time I have remembered how God is faithful and encourages us. God has really been helping me along this journey that we call life! Through the job hunting he has been so faithful to me encouraging me along the way. God has chosen this job for me. He worked out different things for me to be able to get this job! It was a long journey waiting for his will and divine leading. But HE is faithful. If you are struggling with God leading you and knowing what to do for His will let me encourage you to have faith and let it all work out for God's will! Till next time!😃

No comments:

Post a Comment